Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Best


There may be times when everyone else seems leading happy life.

There may be times when one feels left out, isolated and hollow.

There may be times when one cannot help but think, "why me?"

But after all, we cannot escape from being own self.

Wherever I may go, I am always me.

I have to face what I am, not matter where I am.

Nobody can do this for me.

Likewise, I cannot live other's life, whether it is happy or unhappy.

Don't envy.

Just face the own path ahead, and create own life.

Steadily.

Start with what I can do.

One by one, day by day.

Just do the best.

We cannot do more than the best.

Just do the best.

Then, there will be no regret.

What will be there is a sense of satisfaction to have lived fully.

So just do the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment