Sunday, August 10, 2014

Night


There can be time when it feels nothing is moving forward.

It might be even felt everything is getting wrong.

It happens somehow despite all-out efforts.

Then I sometimes wonder if I am doing wrong.

Am I going totally wrong direction?

But I can not think of any other way.

I am just trying my best.

I've never meant doing anything wrong.

Why?

Probably, that hesitation per se would be the very thing to break through.

There seems a psychological barrier that limits the range of the efforts.

Some kind of cowardice is preventing own self from going beyond the limitation.

But how can I overcome?

Just try the efforts I'm now doing to the end.

Just give everything into it until their completion and perfection.

Just go ahead until having an actual break-through.

Don't stop.

Never give up.

The night is the darkest and coldest just before sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment