Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Waves


There can be a time when everything I do goes wrong as if I were only to blame for everything.

There can be a time when I do not feel like doing anything as if the entire body felt numb.


How should I cope with it, then?

I would say, just keep going.


Just do whatever needs to be done even if feeling nothing whatsoever.

Just keep going and doing things.

Just do the best even if only a little can be done.


It does not matter what other people think of and say.

Let them say so, whatever.

Just do my things.


There is dynamism in life.

Sometimes favorable, but sometimes totally against oneself.

Like waves.


So just keep going and doing things.

Steadily.


Whatever I may feel, what I do will definitely remain and be accumulated.

So just do what needs to be done.

Whatever I may feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment